Here is my current thinking for 2011/2012.
We look to have 14, possibly 15 teams. Devizes have lost a lot of players and are reducing to two teams in the leagues. It makes sense for them to withdraw one of their Prem teams. They will not have the playing strength to run two Prem division sides. On that basis I intend to rebalance the leagues by promoting Bassett Bees to the Prem division.
The provisional divisions are:
|Wootton Bassett Aces
|Wootton Bassett Bees
|Trowbridge (Not confirmed)
Dates - there was a lot of interest in starting the leagues on Sunday 25th September. To do that we will need to hit the following dates:
Close league entries: 28August (NEXT WEEK!)
Publish Draft Fixtures: 4 September
Close fixture changes: 18 September
Publish final fixtures and start: 25 September
It's been suggested to deliberately allow some weeks with no matches scheduled so that teams can play Dave Kinder Cup matches in those gaps. I will aim to do that.
I need you to:
- Confirm the teams you'll enter in the Leagues for this season
- Tell me anything special I need to know (like we DO/DO NOT want double headers).
- Confirm the home match night, with warm up and start times
- Confirm the team contact - with email, home, and mobile numbers
- Confirm the emergency contact - email, home and mobile numbers
There is probably a load I have forgotten, plese tell me where I have gone wrong. Do all shout at once! Do use the forum so that everyone can see your replies. EXCEPTION Do not post personal contact information via the forum. That's too public.